IEEE Launches IEEE Collabratec™ Enabling Technology Professionals to Network, Collaborate, and Create
New Centralized Hub Connects Technology Professionals Around the World
September 28, 2015 – IEEE, the world’s largest professional organization advancing technology for humanity, announced the launch of IEEE Collabratec, a suite of online tools that enables technology professionals around the world to network, collaborate, create, and discover new career opportunities — all within a centralized hub.
This new, integrated, online community is a global solution for connecting technology professionals by location, technical interests, or career pursuits. In addition to providing access to exclusive professional networking groups and communities, IEEE Collabratec offers:
- Private virtual work spaces where users can assemble global working groups
- The ability for authors to collaborate online, enabling them to publish and research faster
- A suite of tools for managing a personal research library and bibliographies
- Updates on resources, events, and experts that match and advance professional interests or career pursuits
- Access to cutting-edge research and collaborative authoring capabilities integrated within professional networks
IEEE Collabratec offers exclusive features for IEEE members including the ability to search community members based on membership grade and area of interest, as well as the ability to coordinate IEEE initiatives and events.
Learn more at https://ieee-collabratec.ieee.org.